Thursday 30 July 2009

A Weekend Retreat

Hot on the heels of my friend and fellow blogger Rose, Mr D and I are off to Cornwall for a long weekend.
I'm not looking forward to the drive at all but I have a new sat nav (let's hope it works, or it could be a very long time before my next post!)
I have been there before but that was about 5 years ago now and I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in the place (and probably myself!) I will keep an eye out for bargains and beauties and, knowing me, am sure to find a few.

We are staying in Newquay, where the ISA world surfing games are being held this weekend. It is likely to be busy as a result so we will probably head off somewhere quieter like Tintagel, where we can explore the ruined castle that legend says was the home of King Arthur.
But I will be checking out the surfing too!

I hope you all have fantastic weekends and look forward to catching up when I get back.
See you Monday!

Lots of Love xx



10 comments:

  1. Darling have a lovely holiday with Mr. D at Cornwall.

    Duchess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend!!!
    And don't forget to post about your shopping there when you'll be back!
    Hope for a sunny weekend in Cornwall! (Today here it's cloudy and the weatherman says we're having thunderstorms in the afternoon..)
    Have fun..little princess! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time dude :-)

    Highly recommend Padstow if you get a chance to get out of Newquay at all (or for future trips!)

    And don't do what we did on the way home!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and don't forget my present!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly,
    Thank you so very much for stopping buy and thank you for your wonderful comment.
    I am wishing the best time on your trip.:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a fab time and that the sat nav worked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great weekend - have just discovered your blog via Chez Sophie - very pretty!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly
    I have tagged you in my current post.
    Love Sophie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOODNESS! Your package arrived and I'm just speechless! I'm hoping to post pictures tomorrow!

    Thank you Kelly for being one fabulous, over-the-top, super-star swapper!!!!!

    Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello D family darling, just checking to see if you have returned from Cornwall!! guess not.

    Duchess xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!