Tuesday 7 July 2009

And the Lion Fell in Love with the Lamb

WHAT A LUCKY LAMB!!!!

Well it's no secret to my friends that I loved the Twilight series of books so I'm really excited to have signed up for a twilight swap organised by Denise over at Polka dot moon!

This will be my first swap so I already have my thinking hat on!
I have seen some of the other swaps that have been going on and it all looks like great fun so I'm really pleased to have been included. Thanks Denise!!!

Now if you can only arrange for my swap partner to send me Edward Cullen I would be most grateful!

Love xxx


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Have lot of fun!
    Hope to see soon pictures of your crafts!
    ..and more cupcakes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on signing up for your first swap!!

    Maybe we need a crafty get together as I'm working on a different swap myself at the moment!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Did you receive my email with the info for the swap? Let me know if not and I will resend it. I want to have everyone partnered up by tomorrow.
    Thanks!! This will be fun!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvvvvvvvve Twilight. Ive seen it 4 times so far :) which is alot for me!
    Cant wait to see your swap.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!