Monday 6 July 2009

Monday

Today, inspired by T Cake's post 'Cupcake finds', I popped over to TK Maxx and bagged myself some of the fabulous cook book tins she found. I love them! They are really cute, and who says practical can't be pretty? Thanks, T Cake, for sharing such a great find!
While I was there I also came across some great little CK soaps and hand creams. The soaps are 25g size and came in a pack of 9 with 3 fragrances (Rose and Carnation, Lilac and Lavender and Lemon and Geranium). The hand cream tubes come in threes in the same fragrances and I couldn't resist the cute tins of Lilac and Lavender cream.
I love having some nice bits like this stashed to give as gifts (or maybe a future giveaway!)


On a sadder note, this afternoon I joined Victoria and her family to bid
farewell to Nanny Molly.
A beautiful lady, who we will all miss a great deal. I consider myself extremely lucky to have known her and was honoured to have been trusted by the family to find a suitable tribute to this wonderful Mum, Nan and friend. Victoria and I decided on a pretty rose called 'Our Molly' which now graces the family garden.
She will never be forgotten.

Lots of love x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!
    So sorry to hear about Victoria's nanny, you have had such a kind thought for her.
    About CK..I had a look at her website.. the stuff is really gorgeus but shipping to Italy seems to be very expensive.. :(
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I'm very jealous of your CK goodies today!! I WANT!!! LOL!

    Thanks for buying the flower dude, everyone loved it!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh liking the CK goodies... tahnsk for the mention on your blog.. hugs Tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!