Monday 20 July 2009

First Sight

As promised a sneak preview of the crafting I have been doing for the Twilight swap!
I have had a really good time making for this, it has been just as much for myself as for my swap partner, Denise.
I have found some fun items, have tried new techniques and am really pleased with the results.

The deadline for sending the packages is the 25th July so I really need to get a wriggle on with finishing all of the projects in time, but I am having so much fun and it's so easy to get distracted with new ideas!
So here are a few sneaky images of the things I have been working on for the last few weeks. I will, of course, give you a proper view of the contents of my swap package one it has been safely received by Denise. So I think that is as much as I can show you all for now as I don't want to spoil the surprise.
I have been Lurking around Polka Dot Moon but Denise is giving nothing away as yet!!!
I suppose I will just have to be patient!
Lots of Love

5 comments:

  1. Hi! There's something in your surprise that reminds me of Murano glass and Venitian history!
    Can't wait to see a full view of your swap package...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!!! You have me sqealing like a little kid!! Can't wait :)

    Might have a peek later today..... ;)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're going to show us once your partner has received them. They're looking greeat from what we can see.
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see the rest Kelly! From what i can see, it looks like you have done an excellent job.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!