Monday 13 July 2009

A Sincere Apology!

Hi ladies! So sorry I didn't mention where to buy the tin I used for the giant cupcake I am thoroughly ashamed of myself for missing such a vital piece of information, I promise will never withhold information from you all again!The tin I used was a Wilton Dimensions giant cupcake pan, the website link is here this will give you all the relevant information. I had seen the pan in America and fallen in love with it but it was a bit hefty to get home (along with all the other stuff I had already bought!). I had a search when I got home and found them on good old Amazon. Click here to take you directly to the page.
I would wholeheartedly recommend it and will definitely be buying some more of Wilton's novelty pans! There are some great pictures of decorating ideas just look at these!







I am soooo gonna use any excuse to make these to see what I can come up with!!!
Cupcake anyone?
Love xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelly your a STAR, going to take a look now.
    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. who needs an excuse for a cupcake?!

    Vic did say you were blogging, but been so busy I completely forgot to come and find you!

    Friday is my last day at work, I am away for a week after that, but from then on I am a free lady, so if you are ever at home in the day and are bored, give me a call! (especially if you have been baking cupcakes lol)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! ..next time when you'll be over, don't forget to bring your cupcakes at the BBQ, "just the one" ;-) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't need to buy a cupcake tin cos I can steal yours!!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!