Tuesday 28 July 2009

Shoppin' and Swappin'

Another successful TK Maxx shopping trip to report! (that place is magnificent!).
I have been looking for a really nice chalkboard for the Kitchen for ages and was really pleased to finally find this one in my local store.
I've now decided that the kitchen needs repainting a slightly more exciting colour that the off white it is at the moment in honour of my latest love! I will be sure to update you all on progress.
I also couldn't resist this little matching box that will look fab in my bedroom.
I also got a little lovely for Victoria but I'm afraid I can't tell you about it until I have given it to her because it will ruin the surprise!


Yesterday was also the posting day for the Twilight swap so this little lot is winging it's way to Denise as we speak. I am so excited and I hope she likes everything!

Same place tomorrow :)
Lots of love


6 comments:

  1. OMG thats gorgeous,I'm loving TK's at the moment. Going up to mum & dad's tomorrow so may have to stop by their local on to have a little lookie! Your swap parcels look fab, she is a lucky lady.
    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you show us what you sent for the Twilight swap!
    Love the chalkboard and I hate to admit it but I love TK Maxx aswell.
    Spent years saying that I couldn't stand the place but went with my OH the other week and was pretty hooked lol.
    Have a great week
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I never saw your goodies before they were wrapped up!!

    Oh whats my present!?!?!?!? ;o)

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo its getting closer to the twilight swap reveal! Im excited to see what you sent/received :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much do you love shopping????!!! ;-)
    Can't wait to post your parcel!
    Glad to know that your parents are enjoying their holiday, but honestly we're praying for some rain! (not in the Cavallino area, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you always find the good stuff in TK Maxx??
    It's never there when I go?!?!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!