Thursday 9 July 2009

Crafty Girls!

On another TK Maxx trip today (in strict personal shopper mode for Victoria of course!) I was lucky enough to come across this fab note card set by Claudine Hellmuth called Crafty Girls!


I have really admired her mixed media collage art for a while now and keep meaning to have a go at it myself!
The set contains 20 notecards, 4 each of 5 designs, and I think they are brilliant, and I certainly know a few crafty girls who might like to receive one! (but not before I have framed one of each for my craft room!!!)
And even better this fabulous artist is a blogger just like us! visit her blog here!
Love xx

5 comments:

  1. ohhh missed those!.... have a fab weekend Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You did lot of shopping I see !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being my personal shopper!!!

    We should get some face photos and have a play around with doing this!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,

    Did you get my emails and swap info? Just wanted to make sure :)

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I likey, how great are they?
    I'm just off to check her out now,I can't get enough of mixed media collage art at the mo.
    Thank you for your lovely comment.
    Have a great weekend
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!