Sunday 19 July 2009

I'm Back!!!

I can't believe its been so long since my last post! It certainly doesn't feel that long as I have been so busy!

On Thursday Victoria and I went to MAC in Convent Garden to have a make up trial for the wedding. I had a really good time and was very impressed with the artist, who Understood exactly what I was after. She was really helpful, explaining step by step what she was doing. I love make up and am pretty capable around a set of brushes and some products but even so I found some of her tips really useful. The session cost £25 but this is redeemable against products after the session and if you are anything like me you won't be stopping there!!!
They also give you a diagram like this of the products used and where so you can re create the look at home.

After the appointment I went to try on my wedding dress and am pleased to report it fitted! (huge sigh of relief) I have lost alot of weight for the wedding and had lost momentum but this has given me renewed enthusiasm to carry on with the plan.

So the rest of my time has been filled with getting my stuff made for the Twilight swap that has a fast approaching deadline!!! I may have been a bit ambitious but I'm really pleased with how it is going so far.

Look out for a sneak peek tomorrow!

Better go as I need to catch up with all my blog land friends :)

Lots of love

4 comments:

  1. Glad the MAC session went well!!! My mum did my make-up (and the bridesmaids) for my wedding which was great. She was an Oriflame lady (? bit like Avon, I think) when I was younger and always wears fab make-up ... and knew exactly what I wanted! A friend of mine had a make-up session done on a YSL counter and came away looking like a drag queen! Ha ha ha - as you can imagine, she went with a more subtle look for her wedding! :)
    Glad the dress fits too ... it is such a stressful thing - but you will look wonderful on the day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo how exciting your pre-wedding makeup session must have been!
    Im so excited about seeing your twilight swap. Im extra excited about the second movie coming out :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a make up session, I'm sure you had big fun!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. £25 was nothing compared to what you brought eh ;o)

    I've put the photos from the session on my blog post today.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!