Saturday 11 July 2009

A Crack Shot!

Today I emulated Bree Van Der Kamp and explored the world of firearms! Well, OK! I went paint balling with a group of friends for a birthday celebration.
I had always been curious so was happy to get the chance to go.
I can confirm it hurts when you get hit but it was great fun (and if gun slinging is good enough for Bree It's good enough for me!)
I think I'll wait for the bruises to heal before I think about going again though!


Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!!!

Love xx

2 comments:

  1. ...Could you be so dangerous? Really???
    I've just finished cooking a refreshing mint dessert for dinner..hope you're having a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between you and Rob I'm well covered should we ever come under alien attack!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I really appreciate it!